How to See Top Google Searches
You can study the statistics of search queries in Google and see 구글상위노출 using a number of tools that allow you to determine not only the frequency, but also other important parameters of key phrases.
Both internal Google tools and external ones are used for the above mentioned purposes. So, Google’s own tools described below can help you.
- Google Trends is a free service that builds popularity charts for specific keywords. It does not show the exact number of requests, but it is suitable for marketing analysis before launching contextual advertising or for analysing seasonal demand ups. You can also see in which region your target audience is concentrated.
- Google Keyword Planner. Here you can find new keywords or see the number of queries. To do this, enter keywords in the field or specify the site address.
- Google Analytics is a free service that tracks site statistics. It works with a specific site: collects data on it, analyses the audience, counts conversions, and so on.
There is also shareware in addition to free services.
- Serpstat. It is a popular resource that helps to conduct a complete SEO analysis of the site. One of its main functions is to check the frequency of Google search queries.
- Keyword Tool. It is a tool that selects synonymous keywords using the Google autocomplete feature. It can show the search queries themselves in free mode, but it does not give out either frequency, competitiveness, or other parameters.
- Key Collector. This is a paid multifunctional service. It takes on many routine SEO tasks. It is suitable for large volumes if you are constantly working with optimization.
Use what is convenient and remember: regular work with query analytics in Google is a must-have for marketers and SEO specialists. If you don’t have time to do analytics, hire a specialist. Skilled practitioners can help.
Image by Photo Mix from Pixabay