Tips to Get A Scholarship
Lectures abroad is now no longer imaginary. We all can make it happen as long as we have a great will and determination to make it happen. All you need do is a diligent search for info on scholarships overseas via Internet sites that many in circulation. And the main thing is, they will ensure the scholarship covers the cost of anything. Is it only the cost of tuition alone or accompanied with the cost of living and accommodation.
Things that need to be prepared for get a scholarship:
1. Immediate care of academic certificates and transcripts of your grades. Do not forget to translate it into English. Copy and verified as much as you want.
2. Make a research proposal related to the study was taken. Make sure that your proposal is for meeting the academic rules, for example, include reference, and use good English and well.
3. Find out if you get a scholarship that covers the cost of living for your spouse or not (for those who are married). If not provided, then you must pay yourself for your mate.
4. If when you receive a scholarship that you have worked, make sure your office to support the continuation of your studies.
5. Consider your health, because many are failing because of this problem.
6. Fill the application form correctly and completely.
7. Complete necessary documents (Such as: certificate TOEFL / IELTS latest, photocopies of diplomas, birth certificate, an essay that gave the impression, etc.). Consider neatness.
8. Submit application and documents if you feel eligible for these scholarship.
9. If the selection of documents already qualified, then the next is an interview test. Interviewer team consisted of several people who came from the State scholarship provider. Usually it will ask our educational background and the reasons we chose the course as set forth in the application form. Practice using good English and correct for the purposes of this interview.